Connect the QuickTap between your telephone and handset for quick access to audio from any telephone.
Simply unplug the handset coily cord from the base of your telephone and plug it directly into the QuickTap. Then, using the supplied cable, connect the QuickTap to the base of the telephone. Now connect your audio equipment or powered speaker to the audio output jack. This jack contains a nice mix of both sides of the conversation, as well as the tones being pressed on the keypad.
QuickTap give you a quick and easy way to record telephone interviews directly to your portable recorder or even directly to your computer sound card to be uploaded to your podcast.
The QuickTap does not work with cellular telephones or any telephone with a keypad in the handset.
- Works with analog, digital, PBX, and ISDN telephones
- 1/8" mono audio out
- Use the QuickTap to get audio into a sound card or tape deck
- Get presentation quality audio using a powered speaker or PA system
- No battery or AC adapter needed
- Durable diecast aluminum construction
- Line Output: 1/8" (3.5mm) mono 600 ohms, 100 mV RMS (-16 dBm nom)
- Size: 2 x 2 x 1.3 inch (5.1 x 5.1 x 3.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 ounces