The power of the LightShark engine combined with a complete hardware surface.
The LS-1 brings together the best features from the world of the LightShark software engine and marries them to an intuitive, ergonomic hardware control surface. 4 encoders, 10 master playbacks and a color built-in display, combined with a complete set of RGB buttons, give the users a full console platform able to manage incredible shows in a very reduced size, which is compatible with airplane carry-on luggage.
The LS-1 includes a built-in stand to hold a device like a tablet on the back of the LS-1, and an extra dedicated USB charging socket on the rear panel to keep associated tablets or Smartphones charged at all times.
- Easy to learn & use.
- Able to control any DMX fixture
- WIFI & Ethernet built in
- Built in Web server app: Compatible with any smart tablet/computer through wifi (Up to 3 simultaneous displays can be connected)
- Up to 8 DMX universes for under $2,000
- Protocols supported: ArtNet, sACN, DMX, OSC, UDP, MIDI
- 10 master playbacks, 4 encoders
- Up to 4096 fixtures
- Built in Fixture Editor
- Up to 1200 Cues