Loudspeaker System Processor, 4 in 8 out with Networking and Dante. Due to the flexibility of its processing, Linea's new digital Advanced System Controller (ASC) is equally suited for duty as a high performance loudspeaker crossover or for overall system control and management.
The ASC takes audio performance to the next level with new audio converters and advanced DSP algorithms that make full use of the processing power offered by the latest SHARC DSPs. Unique to the industry on the ASC are the revolutionary new LIR Linear Phase crossover filters, and for the ultimate in driver protection with maximum SPL, the new VX Limiters. These are not marketing gimmicks; they are carefully implemented, powerful tools that allow engineers to extract the maximum performance from their systems, safely. Couple all this with integrated 'plug-and-play' Ethernet connectivity that does not require an IT consultant to configure.
- Four input & Eight output channels
- AES3 inputs & outputs selected in pairs
- Dante networked audio option
- 96kHz 4th generation SHARC DSP algorithms
- Powerful Drive Module speaker-centric presets
- LIR Linear Phase crossovers
- Multi-stage peak & RMS limiters
- Virtual Xover Limiter for passive systems
- PEQ & FIR equalizers on all inputs
- Flexible hiding of system settings
- Easy User grouping & EQ Overlays
- Easy PodWare PC control over Ethernet
- Contact closure ‘Snapshot' recall