LWR Series racks are heavy duty, sectional wall-mount racks with a steel backbox and separate front cabinet, boxed separately so the back can be field-installed while the front is loaded at the shop. Includes adjustable front mounting rails, tapped 10-32 and integral rails on the top and bottom. Black powder epoxy finish. 7-35 rack units.
Image demonstrates style and design; however, the size is not an exact representation.
- Backbox has center opening in rear to fit around wall protrusions. Embossed dimples and lacing points allow flush installation of board-mounted accessories.
- Knockouts for wireless antennas and conduit.
- Removable knockout panels on top and bottom.
- Two keyed side locks.
- Front cabinet mounts to backbox from the inside with self-seating, positive locking L-pins that can be repositioned to change swing orientation (right or left).
- Roller closure seats cabinet securely in closed position without mandatory locking.
- Open front with vents at top and bottom. Ready to mount optional front door.
- Welded sides have top and bottom vents.
- Adjustable mounting rails, tapped 10-32, can be repositioned anywhere along side rail supports. Printed RU scale facilitates gear mounting.
- Integral top and bottom rails on EIA spacing for mounting or lacing.
- EIA, TIA, RoHS compliant, UL2416 Listed
- Made in the USA with certified U.S. steel