With four channels and 2 high-quality preamps, the Mackie 402VLZ4 compact mic mixer is perfect for travelling to your next gig.
The 4-channel Mackie 402VLZ4 features Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps in an ultra-compact design that is an industry-leading performer ideal for professional low-input applications. From every input to every output, the 402VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity. Plus, it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a ridculously rugged solid steel chassis and high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with teatures like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 402VLZ4 is the premier mixer choise for anybody who's big on performance, but light on inputs. Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, studio and field recording, multimedia applications, boradcast and many, many more.
- 4-channel mixer featuring our signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Four high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first tow channels - no DI box needed
- 2-bank EQ (80 Hz, 12 kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 100 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- High-resolution 8-segment stero meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dus and grime
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" fugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient "at-a-glance" visual feedback
- Universal power supply for worldwide use