The MP-220 steps up the count with two dynamic drivers in each monitor. In addition to offering cleaner performance at higher levels, it allows the monitor to achieve higher efficiency evenly across the entire frequency range. Because you have twice the drivers taking care of the same job, they can resolve details and nuance in the sound much better, this also means increased bass which dynamic drivers are particularly good at.
SOUND ISOLATION AND COMFORT
Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response.
Specially selected dynamic and balanced armature drivers offer the perfect balance of vocal clarity and ample low-end for optimal performance on stage.
The high-quality detachable cables are equipped with swiveling MMCX connectors for easy wearing and replacing.
The audiophile-grade cable is internally braided and features an outer shielding for enhanced durability and sonic performance.
YOUR BEST FIT
With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes each, you can choose what works best for your ears.
HARD CASE INCLUDED
Protect your investment with the included molded hard carrying case. It also comes with a handy clip for securely attaching it to a backpack.
- Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort and bass response
- Up to 40dB of sound isolation
- Deliver the performance and comfort that artists need to be in tune with the stage
- Dual high-performance dynamic drivers offer powerful bass response and enhanced clarity
- The shielded, braided cable is designed for extra durability and sonic performance
- Equipped with a detachable MMCX connector that swivels for increased comfort and durability
- The over-ear design keeps them securely in your ears and the cables behind your head for uninterrupted performance
- With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes, you can choose what works best for your ears to provide maximum comfort and sound isolation
- Ear tip types included are foam, silicone, and double flange in small, medium, and large sizes
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Transducer Type: Dual Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 88dB + 3dB@1mW at 1KHz