The MP-240 keeps the same driver count but reaches the next level of detail and clarity thanks to its hybrid configuration. Instead of two dynamic drivers like the MP-220, this monitor swaps one out for a balanced armature driver and a custom crossover that splits the frequencies between the two drivers.
Hold on just a second, what does balanced armature mean?
This is a unique type of driver that is ultra-compact and offers incredible efficiency especially with mid to high frequencies. To keep the ample bass response while enhancing the clarity, we went with the hybrid design for the MP-240. This is the perfect combination. Punchy, accurate bass and beautiful mids and highs.
SOUND ISOLATION AND COMFORT
Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response.
Specially selected dynamic and balanced armature drivers offer the perfect balance of vocal clarity and ample low-end for optimal performance on stage.
The high-quality detachable cables are equipped with swiveling MMCX connectors for easy wearing and replacing.
The audiophile-grade cable is internally braided and features an outer shielding for enhanced durability and sonic performance.
YOUR BEST FIT
With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes each, you can choose what works best for your ears.
HARD CASE INCLUDED
Protect your investment with the included molded hard carrying case. It also comes with a handy clip for securely attaching it to a backpack.
- Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort and bass response
- Up to 40dB of sound isolation
- Deliver the performance and comfort that artists need to be in tune with the stage
- Utilizing a dynamic driver for low frequencies and a balanced armature driver for mids and highs, MP-240 in-ear monitors deliver high-fidelity, studio-quality sound for artists, engineers, and audiophiles alike
- The shielded, braided cable is designed for extra durability and sonic performance
- Equipped with a detachable MMCX connector that swivels for increased comfort and durability
- The over-ear design keeps them securely in your ears and the cables behind your head for uninterrupted performance
- With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes, you can choose what works best for your ears to provide maximum comfort and sound isolation
- Ear tip types included are foam, silicone, and double flange in small, medium, and large sizes
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Transducer Type: Single Dynamic + Single Balanced Armature
- Sensitivity: 94dB + 3dB@1mW at 1KHz