This Snake Stage Box from MIDAS expands the mix cpability of the Midas M32.
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow. The DL32 Snake Stage Box is the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world - the I/O packed and highly affordable DL32 digital stage box.
The DL32 provides 32 MIDAS PRO Series remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end – and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 100 m / 328'). While KLARK TEKNIK, the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the AES50 SuperMAC technology that made it all possible – our superb scale of production makes the DL32 so very affordable.
As you can see, the DL32 is an extremely versatile 32 x 16 digital stage box solution with our remote-controllable mic preamplifiers, KLARK TEKNIK’s AES50 connectivity and a wealth of other professional-grade features – all at a price anyone can afford. Built tough enough to withstand the rigors of the road, the DL32 only takes up two rack spaces and connects to FOH with a single, inexpensive CAT5 cable.
Now you can have the missing link between the stage and FOH at a fraction of the cost of competing systems – and we back it up with a comprehensive warranty program..
- 48 bidirectional audio channels over Cat 5e cable (48 kHz)
- Single cable duplex interconnection for audio and sample clocks
- Ethernet physical layer audio data transmission
- High channel count and ultra-low deterministic latency
- Accurate phase-aligned clock distribution.
- Comprehensive error detection and management
- Provision for redundant networking
- Minimal confi guration - total ease of deployment and use
- Ethernet TCP/IP protocol-compatible auxiliary data channel
- Royalty-free implementations available as Xilinx FPGA cores
- OEM modules available from developer partners
- 32 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 16 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT* outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- Two AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), e.g. for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Mute-All-Inputs function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- 3-Year Warranty Program**
- Designed and engineered in England