Introducing the Rugged, Full Coverage, Built to Last - SP860A
- Up to 35,000 Square Feet sound coverage
- Impact Resistant Rugged Polyurethane Elastomer Finish
- Pucks, Basketballs, Lacrosse Balls, Projectiles - No Problem!
- 4 Suspension Points - Ready to Hang right out of the box
- High Humidty Moisture Resistant Low Temperature Design
- Long Lasting Performance and extremely durable components
- 4 High Compression Horn Drivers, 1 Sub-Woofer 18"
- Manufactured in North America using Eminence components
"The Octasound Speaker systems have lasted 30 plus years in hockey rinks"
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 106 dB/watt/meter
- Power Handling: 300 Watts RMS / 8 Ohm Impedance
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Nominal
- Coverage: 360° H x 180° V - 35,000 sq ft (140 x 250 ft.) approx.
- Maximum S.P.L.: 130 dB RMS / 133 dB Peak at 1 meter
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 55ºC (-4ºF to 131ºF)
- Humidity Range: 0% to 100% Non Condensing
- Dimensions: 16" High, 30.5 Inch's Wide at Top
- Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Material: Moisture resistant MDF - Polyurethane Elastomer finish.
- Mounting Hardware: Four 1 1/2" Custom Eye Nuts, 1/4 x 20 Thread.
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs (65.8 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 40" (101.6cm) Square, by 24" (61cm) high
- Hockey Arenas
- Conventions Centres - 14 Speakers replaced 200!
- Banquet Halls
- Large facilities - Open Grid Ceilings