Upgrading from V0.56.02 (Released 2/2014) to V3.00.16 (Released 9/2014)
If you are upgrading to the newest software (V3.00.16) from the previous version (V0.56.02) you will enjoy the following performance and convenience improvements:Performance
- Processing for AM is now standard; specific application of AM processing depends upon whether or not Omnia.9 is configured as a base unit or as an upgraded 9X2 or HD-2 unit.
- Dual FM MPX + L/R mode allows same FM signal to be routed to both rear panel MPX outputs as well as L/R output.
- 24-hour short term and momentary loudness graphs for input and output audio for each processing core.
- MPX Power Graph history
- Various improvements to user interface layout and increased clarity when using NfRemote on tablets.
- Silence detection threshold (used when switching to alternate input after loss of main input audio) now adjustable per input.