The CO-3 Series Microphone is an entry-level ear-worn microphone designed for speech reinforcement for church liturgy, lecturing, and other applications that require good quality vocal pick up in a hands-free environment. It has an omni-directional polar pattern which allows a full 360 degree pick up of sound providing a natural blend of voice and ambience. The design of the CO-3 series lends itself to reduced speech produced "popping sounds" and voice overloads in close mic applications, and is less susceptible to wind and clothing noise than lavaliere style microphones. Its distinguishing clarity in close talk operation and excellent gain before feedback make it suitable for applications where higher degrees of speech intelligibility are desired.
|Note: The CO-3 microphone can be terminated for use with Shure, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, AKGor Telexwireless bodypack transmitters. Custom terminations are also available; please call us at 800-433-2105 or email us for more information.|
- Ultra low profile
- Very affordable ear-worn solution
- Increased gain before feedback
- Stationary left-ear boom - no adjustments necessary
- Available in beige
- Converts to dual earset - left ear
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency: 50 Hz - 16kHz
- Sensitivity: -44 dB 1V/Pa (Nominal Sensitivity ± 3dB at 1kHz)
- (0dB = 1V/microbar at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 116dB
- Output Impedance: 1,500 ohms +/- 30% (at 1kHz)
- Operating Voltage: 1.5V - 10VDC
- Cable Length: 3 ft 11 in + connector
- Net Weight: .28 oz
- Color: Beige
- Connector Types: TA4F (Shure/Telex/AKG bodypacks),lockable 3.5mm (Sennheiser Evolution bodypacks), or Hirose (Audio-Technica bodypacks). Please specify termination when ordering.
- Boom Flexibility: Fixed/Not bendable
- Ear Placement: Left
- Included Accessories: Storage box
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.