Like its sister CO-5 model, the new CO-6 earset mic features equivalent speech optimized characteristics at a maximum 125dB SPL, but now includes all the premium attributes that come with the celebrated "unbreakable boom." The CO-6 Earworn Microphone is designed for vocal reinforcement for church liturgy, singing, aerobics instruction, lecturing, sports-casting and other applications that require high quality vocal pick up in a hands-free environment. The boom life is prolonged with the enhanced durability of the completely bendable boom. It is less susceptible to wind and clothing noise than lavalier style microphones. Additionally, its distinguishing clarity in close-talk operation and excellent gain before feedback make it suitable for applications where higher degrees of speech intelligibility are desired.
|Note: The CO-6 microphone can be terminated for use with Shure, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, AKG or Telex wireless bodypack transmitters. Custom terminations are also available; please call us at 800-433-2105 or email us for more information.|
- Bendable boom up to 360 deg.
- Optimized for clarity
- Increased gain before feedback
- Flexible left or right ear design
- Converts to dual earset - left or right ear (with optional reversible dual-ear clip)
- Compatible for most popular wireless systems
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency: 40 Hz - 17kHz
- Sensitivity: -47 dB 1V/Pa (Nominal Sensitivity ± 3dB at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Output Impedance: 2,000 ohms +/- 30% (at 1kHz)
- Operating Voltage: 1.5V - 10VDC
- Cable Length: 4 ft 2 in + connector
- Net Weight: 0.6 oz
- Color: Beige
- Connector Types: TA4F lockable 3.5mm, or Hirose (please specify termination when ordering)
- Boom Flexibility: Bendable up to 360 degrees
- Ear Placement: Left/Right
- Included Accessories: Wind screen, clothing clip, storage box
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.