The EMBRACE microphones from Point Source Audio are an excellent solution for live productions.
EMBRACE microphones are custom-fit ear mounted lavalier solutions for theatre, television and other applications where the microphone must be completely camouflaged, yet still maintain consistent placement from the mouth even with head movement. EMBRACE lets you bend, shape and trim for a precise custom-fitted actor microphone in seconds—without all the time, hassle, and expense of makeshift ear rigs. Each EMBRACE includes an acclaimed SERIES8 water and sweat-proof lavalier microphone, color-matched left and right Earmounts, and an assortment of cable clips.
- Includes SERIES8 lavalier with 2 earmounts
- Bendable and trimmable for a custom fit
- Accepts theatrical color markers for camouflaging
- Mic element measures only 4mm in diameter
- IP57 Waterproof rating
- 148dB max SPL
- Optimal gain before feedback
- Available in colors beige, brown or black
- Interchangeable X-Connectors compatible for all popular wireless systems including Shure, Sennheiser and Audio-Technica
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -43dB 1V/Pa (+/- 3dB at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 136dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 1400 ohms (at 1kHz)
- Operating Voltage: 1 - 10 V
- Cable Length: 4 ft .077 in + connector
- Net Weight: 0.6 oz
- Colors:Beige, Brown, orBlack
- Connector Types: TA3F, TA4F, TA5F, lockable 3.5mm, Hirose, Lemo
- Included Accessories: L/R Earmounts, two proprietary Slider Clips, windscreen, clothing clip, storage box
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.