The KS212C subwoofer represents the world’s first-in-class single-box powered cardioid subwoofer solution for highly portable entertainment and installation applications.
A breakthrough in innovation and design, the 3,600 Watt KS212C subwoofer uniquely provides all the benefits of cardioid deployment in a single, compact enclosure. “Keeping bass in its place” for mobile entertainers, AV production and rental professionals, as well as modestly-sized performance venues, the KS212C subwoofer is unparalleled in its ability to manage low frequencies on the stage, or any application where undesirable low frequency energy needs to be minimized.
- 3600 Watt Class D power module
- Dual 12-inch long excursion drivers; Dual 6th order band-pass design
- 15 dB SPL attenuation front-to-rear
- Two M20 threaded sockets (one on top, one on side) accept 35 mm speaker pole
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- HxWxD = 24.5” x 15.5” x 33.5” (622 x 394 x 851 mm)
- 88.5 lbs (40.1 kg)
Powered by a 3,600 Watt Class D amplifier, processed with the latest DSP technology, and featuring dual 12-inch long excursion drivers each arranged in a 6th order bandpass chamber, these components all combine seamlessly to produce a staggering 15 dB more output at the front of the cabinet than at the rear. Highly portable, the cabinet features comfortable, aluminum handles and four, rear-mounted casters. Two M20 sockets accept a 35mm speaker pole in other horizontal or vertical orientation.
Most subwoofers radiate energy around the entire enclosure, leading to undesirable LF build-up on stage and wasted energy around the sides and rear of the system.
The KS212C subwoofer keeps "bass in its place"
with a single-box cardioid array that produces an
amazing 15 dB more output at the front than at the rear.
- Configuration: Dual 6th-order bandpass cardioid subwoofer
- LF Transducer: 2 x 12” (305 mm), cone
- Frequency Response: (-6 dB) 44 Hz - 104 Hz
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 39 Hz - 118 Hz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 180Ëš Cardioid (15dB rear rejection @ 70Hz)
- Maximum Rated SPL1: 132dB @1m, peak
- Amplifier: Class D 2 x 1800W (peak)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Rotary encoder
- 2 x selection buttons
- 2 x Power LED (front and rear)
- Input Signal LED
- Limiter active LED
- 2 x locking XLR/F ¼” combo
- 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
- 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption: 1/8th power
- Enclosure Details
- Enclosure: 18mm birch plywood
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: Internal woofer cover