The Quam SYSTEM 5 is a complete loudspeaker assembly, with 8" frame, perforated steel baffle and integral back box in a 12" x 24" format. Transformer options include a 25/70.7V pigtail; 25V/70.7V pigtail with Volume Control; 25V Rotary Select or 70.7V Rotary Select.
One 24" white "T" bar is supplied to finish the edge. The assembly finish is a white or black baked epoxy hybrid. It is intended for indoor and sheltered outdoor applications.
System 5 is a UL listed product.
- Speaker Size 8" frame
- Average Sensitivity 92 dB-SPL, 1W/ 1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating 12W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Maximum 5W pig-tail xfm: 99 dB-SPL/ 1M
- System Output 4W rotary tap xfm: 98 dB-SPL/ 1M
- Magnet Type, Weight BeFe Ceramic, 4.8 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response 65 Hz - 17 kHz
- EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal 100° Included angle, -6dB
- Coverage Angle 2 kHz, half space
- Audio Connection 7" long labeled, tinned wires, pre-cut