Robust digital audio distribution
The DAN-RX2 is a road-worthy digital receiver capable of delivering two channels of analog audio to any location from a Dante or AES-67 compliant network. Balanced XLR outputs include a ground lift and a separate headphone amp with its own level control is included for local testing or personal monitoring. The RJ45 network connection is compatible with Neutrik etherCON connector carriers to prevent accidental disconnection and protect cable terminations. Redundant powering is available for critical applications by using the included external power supply and Power over Ethernet (PoE) simultaneously, and the DAN-RX2 can be mounted in 19" equipment racks with the optional SA series rackmount adaptor kit.
- Stereo analog output device for Dante networks
- Balanced XLR outputs for connection at mic or line level
- Built-in headphone amplifier for personal monitoring
- 24bit/96kHz digital to analog conversion
- Compliant to AES67 specifications