The AV-NH1 is a headphone amplifier that converts two Dante network audio channels to a stereo headphone output with front-panel level adjustment. The outputs connect through a stereo 3.5 mm Mini-jack or ¼” (6.35 mm) jack. Each channel provides 100 mW into 100 ohms for a network digital audio level of 0 dBFS. Special software is not required to configure the module. The AV-NH1 is a professional grade product for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The AV-NH1 may be powered from an external 24 Vdc power supply, available separately. The AV-NH1 is equipped to operate from a PoE enabled network switch. The AV-NH1 will reserve power from the switch even while being powered from an external 24 Vdc supply. If PoE power and an external 24 Vdc supply are both feeding an AV-NH1, the unit will run from the external supply and will seamlessly switch over to PoE power upon loss of the external supply. Valid power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The AV-NH1 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for use on stage or in studio, or mounted to any flat surface. For fixed installations, mounting brackets are included. This full-featured AV-PAK product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations.
- Network Connector:RJ45 Neutrik® etherCON®
- Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol:Dante
- Transmission Rate:100 Mbps
- Sample Rates Supported:44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default), 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth Supported:24 bits
- Reference Level:0 dBFS = 150 mW into 100 Ω
- Outputs (2):Mini-jack or ¼” Jack, Stereo (L and R)
- Output Level (maximum):0 dBFS = 150 mW into 100 Ω
- Output Impedance:< 50 Ω
- Frequency Response:20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- THD+N:< 0.05% (20 Hz to 20 kHz, -20 dBFS); 0.015% at 1 kHz (typ)
- Noise:< -75 dB (below -20 dBFS); < -95 (below 0 dBFS)
- Crosstalk:< -80 dB (1 kHz, -20 dBFS)
- Headroom above -20 dBFS:20 dB
- Indicators (3):Ethernet Link and Speed (2, rear panel); Sync (front panel)
- Ambient Operating Environment:0° C to 50° C
- Power Requirement:PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af, or 24 Vdc @ 80 mA, Ground-referenced
- Specification Conditions:Gain/Level: ± 1 dB
- Dimensions:4.23" (10.74 cm) W; 1.68" (4.27 cm) H; 6.29" (15.98 cm) D
- Package Type:Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions:7 x 4.375 x 2.25 in.
- Shipping Weight:1.36 lbs.
- WEEE weight:1.15 lbs.
- Tariff code:8517.18.0050