RDL EZ Series products provide the highest level of value to A/V professionals and A/V users who demand professional quality. Based on decades of industry-leading technology in professional A/V and installed sound and video, EZ products capitalize on RDL´s renowned automated manufacturing to yield unsurpassed value.
The EZ-AVX4 is a stereo audio and composite video source selector. Line-level audio and video outputs are provided on RCA jacks. This unit is ideal as a four input source selector feeding an associated video monitor or recorder. The EZ-AVX4 is used in stores, houses of worship, restaurants, clubs, security systems and commercial A/V systems.
- Four Input Source Selection
- Video Inputs Accept NTSC or PAL Signals
- Unbalanced Stereo Audio Inputs and Output
- Simultaneous Audio and Video Switching
- Audio and Video on Color-Coded RCA Jacks
- Inputs and Outputs on Rear Panel
- Full-Size Interlocking Pushbuttons on Front Panel
- High-efficiency power supply included; International plugs available
- Locking dc power jack; Blue front-panel power LED
- Gold plated circuit boards and critical connectors
- Full color front-panel graphics for visual appeal and operator ease
- Rear-panel graphics facilitate connections when rack mounted
- Full-size switches, long life controls, quality connectors
- Durable, lightweight shielded metal chassis with attractive end-caps
- Anti-skid rubber feet included for portable use
- Built-in brackets for surface mounting; a complete range of versatile mounting accessories afford ultimate flexibility
- RDL full three-year warranty
AUDIO SECTION Inputs (4): Stereo on dual RCA jacks, > 10 k ohms, -10 dBV nominal, +10 dBV max.; Gain: Unity, nominal; Output: Stereo on dual RCA jacks, -10 dBV nominal, +10 dBV max.; Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-0.01 dB); THD+N: < 0.02%; Off Attenuation: > 95 dB; Noise: <-95 dB (below -10 dBV output). VIDEO SECTION Inputs (4): RCA jack, 1V p-p, 75 ohms; Output: RCA jack, 1V p-p, 75 ohms; Bandwidth: >350 MHz; Differential gain: <0.1%; Differential phase: < 0.1 degree; Off Attenuation: > 40 dB @ 10 MHz; Noise: <-90 dB (1V p-p video, 75 ohms); 24 Vdc power supply current: 85 mA (idle), 100 mA (max.); Case dimensions: 5.75" (14.6 cm)W x 5" (12.7 cm)D; Mounting size: 1/3 rack width.