RDL EZ Series products provide the highest level of value to A/V professionals and A/V users who demand professional quality. Based on decades of industry-leading technology in professional A/V and installed sound and video, EZ products capitalize on RDL´s renowned automated manufacturing to yield unsurpassed value.
The EZ-MPA1 is a microphone preamplifier with front-panel volume control and audio level metering. A front-panel switch engages an audio compressor to control overloads and clipping during high level audio bursts or peaks from the microphone. Dynamic or condenser microphones are both supported with rear-panel switchable phantom voltage. The preamplified mic signal feeds both channels of the line output on RCA or MINI jacks. LED VU metering facilitates easy level adjustment. The EZ-MPA1 is ideal to add microphone inputs to mixers and amplifiers with line inputs. It is used in houses of worship, restaurants, clubs, meeting rooms, educational facilities, conference rooms, studios and commercial sound systems.
- Balanced Microphone Input on Rear-Panel XLR
- Switch-Selectable Phantom on Rear Panel
- Unbalanced Output on MINI or RCA Rear-Panel Jacks
- Preamp Feeds Left and Right Output Channels
- Front-Panel Compressor Enable/Disable Switch
- Audio Compressor Controls Overloads
- Front-Panel LEVEL Control
- Dual-LED VU Meter
- High-efficiency power supply included; International plugs available
- Locking dc power jack; Blue front-panel power LED
- Gold plated circuit boards and critical connectors
- Full color front-panel graphics for visual appeal and operator ease
- Rear-panel graphics facilitate connections when rack mounted
- Full-size switches, long life controls, quality connectors
- Durable, lightweight shielded metal chassis with attractive end-caps
- Anti-skid rubber feet included for portable use
- Built-in brackets for surface mounting; a complete range of versatile mounting accessories afford ultimate flexibility
- RDL full three-year warranty
Input: 1.2 k ohms balanced on XLR jack, mic-level, -11 dBu max.; Level control: Off to 50 dB gain; Outputs (2): -10 dBV nominal on RCA jacks or Mini jack, +16 dBV max. without compression, -4 dBV max. with 20 dB compression; Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 40 kHz (+/-1 dB, mic input, -6 dB at 20 Hz with integral high-pass filter), THD+N: < 0.1% (35 Hz to 20 kHz, -50 dBu input); Compression: 20 dB range, switch-selectable; CMRR: > 55 dB (20 to 20 kHz); Metering: Dual-LED VU Meter, calibrated to -10 dBV output; Phantom: Switch-selectable 24 V (IEC 1938: 1996-12); Noise: < -65 dB (below -10 dBV output, -50 dBu input); 24 Vdc power supply current: 55 mA (idle), 80 mA (max.), 100 mA (max. with phantom); Case dimensions: 5.75" (14.6 cm)W x 3" (7.6 cm)D; Mounting size: 1/3 rack width.