RDL EZ Series products provide the highest level of value to A/V professionals and A/V users who demand professional quality. Based on decades of industry-leading technology in professional A/V and installed sound and video, EZ products capitalize on RDL´s renowned automated manufacturing to yield unsurpassed value.
The EZ-MPA2 is a stereo microphone preamplifier with front-panel volume controls and audio level metering. A front-panel switch engages audio compressors to control overloads and clipping during high level audio bursts or peaks from the microphones. Dynamic or condenser microphones are both supported with rear-panel switchable phantom voltage. The line output is available on RCA or MINI jacks. Left and right channel LED VU metering facilitates easy level adjustment. The EZ-MPA2 is ideal to add microphone inputs to mixers and amplifiers with line inputs. It is used in houses of worship, restaurants, clubs, meeting rooms, educational facilities, conference rooms, studios and commercial sound systems.
- Left and Right Balanced XLR Microphone Inputs
- Switch-Selectable Phantom on Rear Panel
- Unbalanced Output on MINI or RCA Jacks
- Input and Output Connections on Rear Panel
- Front-Panel Compressor Enable/Disable Switch
- Audio Compressors Control Overloads
- Front-Panel LEVEL Control for Each Channel
- Dual-LED VU Meter for Each Channel
- High-efficiency power supply included; International plugs available
- Locking dc power jack; Blue front-panel power LED
- Gold plated circuit boards and critical connectors
- Full color front-panel graphics for visual appeal and operator ease
- Rear-panel graphics facilitate connections when rack mounted
- Full-size switches, long life controls, quality connectors
- Durable, lightweight shielded metal chassis with attractive end-caps
- Anti-skid rubber feet included for portable use
- Built-in brackets for surface mounting; a complete range of versatile mounting accessories afford ultimate flexibility
- RDL full three-year warranty
Inputs (2): 1.2 k ohms balanced on XLR jack, mic-level, -11 dBu max.; Level controls (2): Off to 50 dB gain for each input; Outputs (2): -10 dBV nominal on RCA jacks or Mini jack, +16 dBV max. without compression, -4 dBV max. with 20 dB compression; Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 40 kHz (+/-1 dB, mic input, -6 dB at 20 Hz with integral high-pass filter), THD+N: < 0.1% (35 Hz to 20 kHz, -50 dBu input); Compression: 20 dB range, switch-selectable; Crosstalk: Below noise floor (1 kHz); CMRR: > 55 dB (20 to 20 kHz); Metering: Dual-LED VU Meter for Left and Right, calibrated to -10 dBV output; Phantom: Switch-selectable 24 V (IEC 1938: 1996-12); Noise: < -65 dB (below -10 dBV output, -50 dBu input); 24 Vdc power supply current: 65 mA (idle), 90 mA (max.), 110 mA (max. with phantom); Case dimensions: 5.75" (14.6 cm)W x 3" (7.6 cm)D; Mounting size: 1/3 rack width.