The RDL EZ-MX4ML is a mic/line-level audio mixer with two mic and two line inputs.
RDL EZ Series products provide the highest level of value to A/V professionals and A/V users who demand professional quality. Based on decades of industry-leading technology in professional A/V and installed sound and video, EZ products capitalize on RDL??s renowned automated manufacturing to yield unsurpassed value.
The RDL EZ-MX4ML is a stereo audio mixer with four line inputs. All line inputs connect through RCA jacks; one also includes a MINI-jack input. Left and right channel LED VU metering facilitates easy level adjustment. The line output is available on stereo RCA jacks or on a MINI-jack. The EZ-MX4L is used in houses of worship, restaurants, clubs, meeting rooms, studios, home component systems and commercial sound systems.
- Four Input Mixer, Two Mic and Two Line Inputs
- Two Balanced Microphone Inputs on XLR
- One Unbalanced Line Input on RCA Jacks
- One Line Input on MINI or RCA Jacks
- Unbalanced Output on RCA Jacks
- Microphone Inputs Provide Phantom Voltage
- Dual-LED VU Meter for Each Channel
- High-efficiency power supply included; International plugs available
- Locking dc power jack; Blue front-panel power LED
- Gold plated circuit boards and critical connectors
- Full color front-panel graphics for visual appeal and operator ease
- Rear-panel graphics facilitate connections when rack mounted
- Full-size switches, long life controls, quality connectors
- Durable, lightweight shielded metal chassis with attractive end-caps
- Anti-skid rubber feet included for portable use
- Built-in brackets for surface mounting; a complete range of versatile mounting accessories afford ultimate flexibility
- RDL full three-year warranty
Mic inputs (2): 1.2 k ohms balanced on XLR jack, mic-level, -11 dBu max.; Line inputs (3): > 10 k ohms, -10 dBV nominal on RCA jacks, -10 dBV nominal on RCA jacks or Mini Jack, +20 dBV max.; Level controls (4): Off to 50 dB gain (mic), Off to 12 dB gain (line); Output: -10 dBV nominal on RCA jacks or Mini jack (stereo), +16 dBV max.; Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 40 kHz (+/-1 dB, mic input, -6 dB at 20 Hz with integral high-pass filter), 10 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-0.01 dB, line input); THD+N: < 0.1% (20 Hz to 20 kHz, -50 dBu mic input), < 0.05% (20 Hz to 20 kHz, line input); Crosstalk: < -72 dB (1 kHz); CMRR: > -55 dB (20 to 20 kHz, mic input); Metering: Dual-LED VU Meter for Left and Right, calibrated to -10 dBV output; Phantom: 24 V (IEC 1938: 1996-12); Noise: < -65 dB (below -10 dBV output, -50 dBu mic input), < -75 dB (below -10 dBV output, line input); 24 Vdc power supply current: 50 mA (idle), 80 mA (max.), 100 mA (max. with phantom); Case dimensions: 5.75" (14.6 cm)W x 3" (7.6 cm)D; Mounting size: 1/3 rack width.