RDL EZ Series products provide the highest level of value to A/V professionals and A/V users who demand professional quality. Based on decades of industry-leading technology in professional A/V and installed sound and video, EZ products capitalize on RDL´s renowned automated manufacturing to yield unsurpassed value.
The EZ-MXA20 is a stereo mixer amplifier with one mic input and two line inputs. Bass and treble tone controls are included. An integral compressor/limiter allows a higher sound output level without clipping than is possible using a standard amplifier. The output drives 4 or 8 ohm speakers. The EZ-MXA20 is used in houses of worship, restaurants, clubs, meeting rooms and commercial sound systems.
- Audio Amplifier with Mic and Line Input Mixer
- 10 Watts RMS Per Channel into 8 ohms
- 8 Watts RMS Per Channel into 4 ohms
- Switch-Selectable Load Impedance on Rear Panel
- Balanced Microphone Input on XLR
- Unbalanced Line Inputs on RCA Jacks
- Switch-Selectable Phantom on Mic Input
- Bass and Treble Tone Control Equalization
- Integral Overload Limiter with LED Indicator
- Limiter Controls Overloads from Clipping
- High-efficiency power supply included; International plugs available
- Locking dc power jack; Blue front-panel power LED
- Gold plated circuit boards and critical connectors
- Full color front-panel graphics for visual appeal and operator ease
- Rear-panel graphics facilitate connections when rack mounted
- Full-size switches, long life controls, quality connectors
- Durable, lightweight shielded metal chassis with attractive end-caps
- Anti-skid rubber feet included for portable use
- Built-in brackets for surface mounting; a complete range of versatile mounting accessories afford ultimate flexibility
- RDL full three-year warranty
Inputs (3): 1.2 k ohms balanced on XLR jack, mic-level, -55 dBu Min. (for 10 W out), -11 dBu max.(1); > 10 k ohms, -10 dBV nominal on RCA jacks, -13 dBV Min. (for 10 W out), +22 dBV max. (2); Gain: Off to 74 dB (mic), Off to 32 dB (line); Outputs (2): Left and Right, 10 Watts RMS into 8 ohms per channel or 8 Watts RMS into 4 ohms per channel, switch-selectable output impedance; Equalization: +/-10 dB @ 10 kHz, +/-9 dB @ 80 Hz; Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-1.5 dB, mic input, 10 Watts), 35 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-1.5 dB, line input, 10 Watts); THD+N: < 0.25%; CMRR: > -55 dB (mic); Crosstalk: < -68 dB (1 kHz, line input); Phantom: Switch-selectable 24 V (IEC 1938: 1996-12); Noise: < -70 dB (below 10 Watts, -10 dBV line input), < -65 dB (below 10 Watts, -50 dBu mic input); 24 Vdc power supply current: 170 mA (idle), 1000 mA (max.); Case dimensions: 5.75" (14.6 cm)W x 5" (12.7 cm)D; Mounting size: 1/3 rack width.