The FP-PA20 features a balanced line level input that may be connected unbalanced. A front panel gain control is designed to be adjusted either manually or with a trimming screwdriver. The gain range will accommodate standard unbalanced levels as well as professional balanced levels. The output will drive an 8 Ω speaker or multiple speakers connected to present an 8 Ω load to the amplifier. Audio levels that could cause the amplified output to clip are compressed using two dynamic time constants designed to preserve aural transparency. Normal audio level signals remain unaffected by the compressor thereby preserving audio dynamics and preventing the compressor from increasing feedback potential when the amplifier is used for paging. The FP-PA20 produces average audio levels and audio clarity normally expected of amplifiers delivering much higher output power.
- 20 Watts RMS Audio Power Amplifier
- Output for 8 ohms Speaker
- Integral Audio Compressor to Control Clipping
- High Overall Operating Audio Level
- Maximized Audio Level for Output Power
- Audio Quality Superior to Standard Amplifiers