The ST-HP3 is the ideal choice where line-level audio filtering needs to be provided at the input of a power amplifier for protection of public address horns against damage from low frequencies.
The ST-HP3 has one input and two filtered outputs: 300 Hz high pass and 500 Hz high pass. Both the input and output are balanced, and each may be wired unbalanced if required. The input accepts line-level (+4 dBu nominal) audio. The module operates at unity gain (balanced input and output). The two outputs may be used simultaneously.
The ST-HP3 features RDL's SupplyFlex power input configuration for operation directly from ground-referenced, floating or bipolar 24 Vdc power.
- Horn Loudspeaker Protection
- Low-Frequency Attenuation below 300 Hz
- Low-Frequency Attenuation below 500 Hz
- Line-Level Input and Outputs
- Filtering Requiring no Field Adjustment
- RDL SupplyFlex Power Input Configuration
NOTE: Power supply is required.