The ST-MA2 is a compact audio monitor amplifier with control inputs to mute or reduce the gain of its output. This module may be used in conjunction with other RDL® modules to configure automatic mixing systems or may be used alone as a singleâ€‘speaker monitor amplifier. The STâ€‘MA2 is typically used to drive a small tabletop or overhead monitor speaker in a conference room, boardroom, courtroom, public forum panel or similar installation. The STâ€‘MA2 is ideally suited for use in automatic mixing systems due to its control inputs.
The lineâ€‘level input may be wired balanced or unbalanced. The audio output will drive standard speakers from 4 to 45 Ω. Normal gain is preset by means of a trimmer on the module.
NOTE: Power supply is required.
- Single-Speaker Monitor Amplifier
- Conferencing Monitor Amp
- Monitor Amp with Muting and Externally Actuated Attenuation Steps
- Fast, Silent Audio Switching
- Multiple Control Inputs
- Adjustable Gain
- Input Impedance: 20 k ohms Balanced or Unbalanced Bridging
- Input Level: -10 dBV minimum for 2 Watts RMS output
- Output Impedance: 8 ohms (will drive 4 ohms loads)
- Output Power: 1.75 Watts RMS Continuous; 2 Watts RMS max.
- THD+N: < 0.5%
- Bandwidth: 45 Hz to 14 kHz
- CMRR: > 60 dB (50 Hz to 120 Hz)
- Residual Noise: < -80 dB (below 2 Watts RMS)
- Switching Time: < 50 us
- Attenuation (Muted):
- > 90 dB (1 kHz),
- > 85 dB (300 Hz to 3 kHz)
- > 75 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Selectable Attenuation: 3 dB or 6 dB, each setting individually selectable using two independent inputs (connect to ground to activate)
- Power Requirement: GROUND-REFERENCED, 24 to 33 Vdc @ 200 mA for rated output (220 mA @ 2 Watts RMS)
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0° C to 50° C