The ST-MPA24 contains two identical phantom power circuits and a common power supply input. If only one mic input is to be converted for phantom operation, only one circuit needs to be used. Each circuit has a mic input and a mic output. Phantom voltage appears on each of the mic input terminals. There is no voltage on the mic output terminals. Therefore, the ST-MPA24 can convert any existing mic input into a phantom powered input.
Module operation is from a 24 Vdc ground referenced power supply. The ST-MPA24 has an internal pass transistor-regulator filter circuit which permits this incoming voltage to be adjusted to the desired phantom voltage, up to 92% of the supply input voltage. A multi-turn trimming potentiometer is provided to reduce the phantom voltage if desired. In the default fully clockwise position, the ST-MPA24 provides "P24" 24 Vdc phantom voltage conformant to IEC 61938.
- Add Phantom Powered Mics to Standard Inputs
- Two Phantom Adapters in One Module
- P24 per IEC 61938
- Phantom Conversion with Full Frequency Response
- Phantom Voltage Adjustable Up to IEC Standard 24 Vdc
- Highly-Filtered Phantom Power
- Frequency Response:20 Hz to 100 kHz (+/- 0.025 dB, 150 ohms source, 1 k ohms load)
- Phantom Voltage:P24, 24 Vdc
- Standard for Phantom:IEC 61938: 2013
- Ambient Operating Environment:0° C to 55° C
- Power Requirement:GROUND-REFERENCED, 24 Vdc @ 35 mA (with 20 mA load)
- Package Type:Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions:2 x 2 x 4 in.
- Shipping Weight:0.2 lbs.
- WEEE weight:0.145 lbs.
- Tariff code:8518.40.2000