The ST??RG1 is a digitally generated 0 to 10 volt Ramp Generator which provides the ideal interface for audio volume control from multiple points with the ST??VCA2. Any number of Up and Down buttons may be connected to the ST??RG1. Sufficient drive is provided from the ST??RG1 to control up to six ST??VCA2s.
Power supply not included; order separately.
- VCAs may be controlled from several locations with the optional RLC2 Remote Level Control panel or RUC-4
- Universal Remote. LED level indicator driver circuitry is included in the ST-RG1 for visual indication of relative level.
- Control Inputs: 1 to ramp up, 1 to ramp down
- Input Logic: External closure pulls normally low input to +15 Vdc to activate UP or DOWNfunction
- Indicator Outputs:
- 1 to drive red LED (partial to fully OFF)
- 1 to drive green LED (partial to fully ON)
- LED Output Current: 0 to 3 mA (to drive low current, high intensity LEDs)
- Ramp Output: 0 to 10 volts nominal, (typical < 0.1 V to > 9.8 V under ST-VCA2 load)
- Minimum Step: 200 mV nominal
- Ramp Time: 5 seconds nominal (fully off to fully on; or fully on to fully off)
- Power Requirement: GROUND-REFERENCED, 24 to 33 Vdc @ 40 mA
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0° C to 55° C