Anywhere you need...
- Up to 20 dB of Line-level Audio Gain
- Conversion From Balanced to Unbalanced
- Conversion From Unbalanced to Balanced
- Conversion From High to Low Impedance
- Conversion From Low to High impedance
- To Bridge an Audio Line Feed
- To Precisely Match Audio Levels
APPLICATION: The STA-1 is a dual-channel line amplifier with bridging inputs, adjustable gain or loss, and low impedance outputs. Each of the two identical circuits are both an electronic line transformer and a line amplifier. Hook up the STA-1 just like a pair of audio transformers with gain! True dc amplifiers produce unsurpassed audio clarity, high common-mode rejection, ultra-low distortion and noise. The STA-1 is perfect for any line amplification, impedance or balanced/unbalanced conversion!
PS-24A power supply is required.