The TX‑A2 is the ideal choice in installations requiring passive isolation and level attenuation between a professional balanced line‑level mono source and consumer equipment unbalanced inputs.
The TX‑A2 is a complete unbalanced line‑level audio output module. The front panel provides a detachable terminal block for connection of a balanced +4 dBu audio source. The input signal is coupled to two front‑panel gold plated RCA jacks through a studio‑quality isolation transformer. Each output is coupled through an attenuation network that produces a nominal ‑10 dBV level. Both output jacks may be used to feed two mono equipment inputs or one stereo input. A single output jack may be used for mono. Shielding is provided by the TX‑A2's heavy duty aluminum enclosure.
Wherever professional format audio signals need to be converted to an unbalanced line level, the TX‑A2 and TX‑A2D are an ideal choice. Use them individually or in conjunction with other RDL products as part of a complete audio/video system.
- Unbalanced Audio Outputs from a Balanced Line
- Balanced to Unbalanced Conversion
- Mono Input to Stereo Output
- +4 dBu Input Level to -10 dBV Output Level
- Studio-Quality Transformer Isolation
- Passive Converter with Output Jacks
- Input connector 1: Detachable terminal block
- Input level: +4 dBu nominal; +22 dBu max
- Output connectors (2): Gold plated phono jacks
- Output level: -10 dBV nominal
- Frequency response (line level): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-0.5 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% (20 Hz to 20 kHz, +4 dBu input); <0.01% (1 kHz)
- Dimensions: Height: 2.4 in. 6.1 cm Length: 3.0 in. 7.6 cm Width: 1.6 in. 4.04 cm