The TX‑A2D is the ideal choice in installations requiring passive isolation and level attenuation between a professional balanced line‑level stereo source and consumer equipment unbalanced inputs.
The TX‑A2D is a complete unbalanced stereo line‑level audio output module. The front panel provides a detachable terminal block for connecting each channel of a balanced +4 dBu audio source. The input signals are coupled to two front‑panel gold plated phono jacks through studio‑quality isolation transformers. Each output is coupled through an attenuation network that produces a nominal ‑10 dBV level. Shielding is provided by the TX‑A2D's heavy duty aluminum enclosure.
Wherever professional format audio signals need to be converted to an unbalanced line level, the TX‑A2 and TX‑A2D are an ideal choice. Use them individually or in conjunction with other RDL products as part of a complete audio/video system.
- Unbalanced Audio Outputs from a Stereo Balanced Line
- Balanced to Unbalanced Conversion
- Stereo Input to Stereo Output
- +4 dBu Input Level to -10 dBV Output Level
- Studio-Quality Transformer Isolation
- Passive Converter with Output Jacks
- Input connector 2: Detachable terminal block
- Input level: +4 dBu nominal; +22 dBu max
- Output connectors (2): Gold plated phono jacks
- Output level: -10 dBV nominal
- Frequency response (line level): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-0.5 dB)
- Crosstalk: <-80 dB (20 to 20 kHz, ref. -10 dBV); <-90 dB (1 kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% (20 Hz to 20 kHz, +4 dBu input); <0.01% (1 kHz)
- Dimensions: Height: 2.4 in. 6.1 cm Length: 3.0 in. 7.6 cm Width: 1.6 in. 4.04 cm