The Perfect Boom Microphone Arm
The PSA1 is a highly flexible and robust studio boom arm, providing easy and precise microphone positioning. If you need near-silent operation, the PSA1 features an innovative parallelogram design that keeps the direction of the mic constant as you adjust the height, along with internal springs to reduce any operational noise.
- Professional studio arm
- Ideal for radio, broadcast, studio, and home use
- Internal springs for quiet operation
- Includes both threaded desk insert and desk mount clamp
- Supported microphone and shockmount/clip weight between 700g to 1.1kg (2 to 3 lbs)
- Thread Size: 3/8”
- Weight: 4lbs
- Horizontal Reach: 32”
- Vertical Reach: 33”
- Minimum Weight Supported: 2lbs
- Maximum Weight Supported: 3lbs
Rode PSA1 Downloads
Product documents are provided as a courtesy and may not reflect the most up-to-date information. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.