Ideal for performers seeking clear vocals and projection, this microphone from Sennheiser provides isolation from other on-stage signals.
TheSennheisere835 is a dynamic cardioid handheld lead vocal stage, microphone, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost evens tonal response and ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or further from the capsule.
- Rugged metal body
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High sound pressure handling capability
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Uniform on- and off-axis response
- Cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil
- Mic clip and carrying pouch included