The Sennheiser E902 cardioid dynamic microphone has a frequency response optimized for kick drums.
The Sennheiser E902 is a cardioid dynamic instrument microphone especially designed for deep bass frequency instruments such as kick drums, bass guitar amps and tuba. Faithfully reproducing the lowest frequencies and handling the highest SPLs, the e 902 is your bottom end's best friend.
- Frequency response optimized for kick drum
- Very fast attack
- Integrated stand mount
- Hum compensating coil
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Robust metal body
- Dimensions 128,5 x 60 mm
- Connector XLR-3
- Frequency response 20 - 16000 Hz
- Weight 440 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 0,2 mV/Pa; (60 Hz): 0,6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance 350 ohms
- Min. terminating impedance 1000 ohms
- What's in the box?
- e 902 microphone
- User Manual