Sennheiser is reopening the 600MHz Rebate Trade-in promotion! The offer is valid July 1, 2019 - July 13, 2020.
Powerful black camera receiver with increased bandwidth and transmission power for evolution wireless G4 500P Series systems. For professional film productions, easily mounted on any kind of camera.
- Professional sound and excellent construction quality
- Easy to use and fast setup time
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronisation between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW)
- Up to 8 hours of operation time
- EK 500 G4 camera receiver
- 2 AA batteries
- CA 2 camera adapter
- CL 1 3.5 mm jack cable
- CL 500 XLR to 3.5 mm jack adapter cable
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.