The professional‘s choice for broadcast quality sound. Providing the highest flexibility for your video sound and field recording applications. A robust wireless microphone system that offers ultimate sound quality, simple mounting and ease of use. Covers all sorts of applications on the set: The 48V phantom-power equipped SKP 500 turns all wired mics into a wireless transmitter, the MKE 2 Gold is a state-of-the-art professional clip-on microphone offering the highest speech intelligibility.
- Highly versatile solution for professional film sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for professional interviews and recording
- Professional sound and excellent construction quality
- Easy to use and fast setup time
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronisation between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW)
- Up to 8 hours of operation time
- EK 500 G4 camera receiver
- SK 500 G4 bodypack transmitter
- SKP 500 G4 pro plug-on transmitter
- MKE 2 clip-on microphone
- 4 AA batteries
- CL 1 3.5 mm jack cable
- CL 500 XLR to 3.5 mm jack adapter cable
- CA 2 camera adapter
- fur windscreen for MKE 2
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.