The pro‘s choice. Renowned sound engineers rely on ew 500 G4‘s flexibility, especially when handling multi channel settings on the world‘s music stages. Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi channel setups. The pro‘s choice for impressive presentations. The professional MKE 2 Gold omni-directional condenser microphone resists the test of time on any big live stage and ensures a high speech intelligibility on any stage, indoors and outdoors.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
- EM 300-500 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 500 G4 bodypack transmitter
- MKE 2 clip-on microphone
- GA 3 rackmount set
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- power supply
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.