TheSennheiserI15-L gooseneck microphone package includes aME36 lobar mini shotgun capsule, MZH3015 gooseneck, MZT30 flange mount, and MZS31 shock mount.
The ME 36 is a back-electret condenser microphone head for use with the Sennheiser MZH goosenecks. This unique mini shotgun facilitates inconspicuous placement when used with the MZH 3015 gooseneck. It is suitable for a very wide range of applications including: conference, public address, studio, broadcast, video, etc.
TheMZH 3015is a metal gooseneck for use with the ME 34, ME 35 and ME 36 microphone heads. The rugged gooseneck is fitted with a balanced, floating XLR-3 output, enabling the microphone to be powered from 12 - 48 V phantom power and has a length of 150 mm.
TheMZT 30is a flush mount with XLR-3/XLR-5 socket which can be used in combination with the Sennheiser MZH goosenecks.
TheMZS 31is a shock mount for MZH goosenecks and MEG 14-40 microphones.
- Highly directional mini shotgun for prominent voice reproduction
- Elegant, pure design for inconspicuous placement
- For use with Sennheiser MZH goosenecks
- Interference tube/capsule housing rotates for optimum alignment
- Corrosion resistant gold plated contact points
- Smooth response across all frequencies
- Sturdy and elegant metal gooseneck for unobtrusive miking
- For ME 34, ME 35, ME 36 microphone capsules
- RF shielding against intermodulation from wireless equipment/devices
- L-version with red light ring
- Available in black and white
- XLR-3/XLR-5 flush mount socket
- Shockmount for MZH goosenecks
- Significantly reduces transmitted body noise from table or lectern