The MKE 400 is a compact, highly directional on-camera shotgun microphone designed to isolate and enhance the audio for your video. Like the MKE 200, the MKE 400 includes built-in wind protection and integrated shock absorption, while offering even more features to ensure the best possible recordings.
A three-step sensitivity switch enables the MKE 400 the ability to provide distortion free sound in any environment, and a switchable low-cut filter focuses your audio on the most essential frequencies for clarity and speech intelligibility. Interchangeable, 3.5 mm locking coiled cables offer compatibility with DSLR/M cameras or mobile devices and a convenient headphone output allows you to monitor your levels while recording.
- Compact, highly directional, super-cardioid shotgun microphone for isolated and enhanced in-camera audio
- Integrated wind protection and internal suspension mount to minimize handling noise
- Built-in low-cut filter and 3-step sensitivity switch for added flexibility and control in any environment
- Integrated headphone output jack with volume adjustment for audio monitoring
- Interchangeable 3.5 mm TRS and TRRS connectivity for DSLR/M cameras or mobile devices
- Automatically powers on/off when connected to DSLR/M cameras
- Also available as the MKE 400 Mobile Kit, including: MKE 400 microphone, Sennheiser Smartphone Clamp and Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod