Inspired by the legendary SM7B, the MV7X is a professional-quality cardioid XLR dynamic microphone, ideal for close mic applications that require vocal intelligibility with a balanced tone. Voice Isolation Technology ensures the microphone is laser-focused on your voice and does not capture any unwanted background noise to give you perfect recordings in imperfect rooms.
Designed with podcasters in mind and modelled from the SM7B for integration into any podcasting set up and workflow.
Connect to all professional interfaces with ease via XLR without the need to add an in-line pre-amp for additional gain.
MV7X contains 5/8" threaded yoke to attach to any 5/8" threaded mic stand. Also included in the box is 5/8" to 3.8" Euro thread adapter for compatibility with most mic stands.
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 16,000 Hz
- XLR Sensitivity at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode: -55 dBV/Pa (1.78 mV) at 1 kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- XLR Output Impedance: 252 O at 1 kHz
- Connector Type: XLR
- Mounting Type: 5/8"-27 thread mount
- Housing: All-metal construction
- Net Weight: 0.55 kg (1.21 lbs)
- Dimensions: Microphone: Length 53.6 mm; Diameter 66.5 mm
- Mic in Yoke: 164 x 153.6 x 90.2 mm H × L x D