The Shure Microflex® MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar™ reinforced soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Phantom power required? +5 V DC (130 μA minimum)
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.