P9HW is ideal for drummers and keyboard players who want the audio clarity and reduced feedback of in-ear monitors but don’t need wireless mobility.
- Provides up to 9 continuous hours of runtime with 2 AA batteries
- Offers extended runtime with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, which can charge in the bodypack
- Includes P9HW, Y-splitter cable, 2 AA batteries, battery adapter kit, zipper bag, and user guide
The P9HW is a wired, two-channel stereo personal monitor with individual mix controls. Listen to one or two channels of audio from the mixing console through earphones using MixMode® technology to customize the mono blend. Stereo mode allows left / right balance adjustment for two mixes. Use the volume limiter to set the maximum volume adjustment range.
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 4-Band parametric EQ
- Switchable line (+4 dBu) and aux (-10 dBV) input level
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-Segment battery life meter
- Power-save mode and automatic power-off preserves battery life
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.