The new standard in entry-level professional wireless systems, built on decades of excellent wireless technology, now more reliable than ever.
SLX-D® Digital Wireless delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock solid RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options in a suite of versatile wireless system configurations. Featuring industry-leading digital wireless technology and design, the SLXD2 easily syncs with a wireless receiver. A variety of interchangeable vocal microphone choices guarantees the right solution for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances.
Shure SLXD14 System Features:
- 3.0’ (0.9 m) rubber-coated instrument cable reduces handling noise and provides road-worthy durability.
- Premium straight ¼” (6.3 mm) gold-plated Neutrik connector offer unmatched fidelity and corrosion-free performance
- Threaded-collar locking REAN TA4F connector securely connects your bodypack for unintterupted signal.
SLXD1 Bodypack Features:
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustments needed
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Optional Shure SB900B lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout
SLXD4 Reciever Features:
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- 1/4" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
WHY ITS BETTERAlways come through clear; in front of an audience, clarity is simply essential. SLX-D provides crystal-clear digital audio quality with >120 dB dynamic range. Dropouts are out! From the leader in digital wireless technology, SLX-D maintains stable signals with high efficiency for rock-solid, reliable performance. Keep the show going with ready to perform for all-day presentations and nighttime performances—up to 8 hours of use from either 2 AA batteries (included) or optional Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories.
QUALITY THAT'S IN THE DETAILS-Use RF scan and IR sync and be ready to go at the push of a button. Or follow the guided frequency setup tool embedded in every SLX-D receiver. -First-class selection of handheld, lavalier and headset microphones for up to 32 compatible systems per 44 Mhz band.* *Performance may vary depending on country regulations and operating environment. -Link multiple systems locally via Ethernet to manage setup, group frequency scans and firmware updates. -Use with Wireless Workbench® software and the ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app for critical oversight and real-time control of your production. -Install-friendly, with a clean profile—rack hardware included
Shure SLXD14 Downloads
Manual - As of 7/31/23
Product documents are provided as a courtesy and may not reflect the most up-to-date information. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.