The new standard in entry-level professional wireless systems, built on decades of excellent wireless technology, now more reliable than ever.
SLX-D® Digital Wireless delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock solid RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options in a suite of versatile wireless system configurations. Featuring industry-leading digital wireless technology and design, the SLXD2 easily syncs with a wireless receiver. A variety of interchangeable vocal microphone choices guarantees the right solution for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances.
Shure SLXD2/B58 Features:
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 118 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- Operating range of 100 m (300 ft.)
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries. Upgrade to the optional Shure SB903 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery to monitor battery charge status in hours and minutes, as well as battery life and health statistics.
WHY ITS BETTERAlways come through clear; in front of an audience, clarity is simply essential. SLX-D provides crystal-clear digital audio quality with >120 dB dynamic range. Dropouts are out! From the leader in digital wireless technology, SLX-D maintains stable signals with high efficiency for rock-solid, reliable performance. Keep the show going with ready to perform for all-day presentations and nighttime performances—up to 8 hours of use from either 2 AA batteries (included) or optional Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories.
QUALITY THAT'S IN THE DETAILS-Use RF scan and IR sync and be ready to go at the push of a button. Or follow the guided frequency setup tool embedded in every SLX-D receiver. -First-class selection of handheld, lavalier and headset microphones for up to 32 compatible systems per 44 Mhz band.* *Performance may vary depending on country regulations and operating environment. -Link multiple systems locally via Ethernet to manage setup, group frequency scans and firmware updates. -Use with Wireless Workbench® software and the ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app for critical oversight and real-time control of your production. -Install-friendly, with a clean profile—rack hardware included
Shure SLXD2/B58 Downloads
Manual - As of 7/31/23
Product documents are provided as a courtesy and may not reflect the most up-to-date information. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.