The Shure SRH1540 are closed-back, over-ear premium studio headphones offering high-class sound and comfort for professional audio engineers, studio musicians, and audiophiles. From the Alcantara and slow-recovery foam earpads to the aluminum and carbon fiber construction, the SRH1540 are built to deliver a top-shelf wearing experience.
Large 40mm drivers produce a wide image and a broad frequency response of 5 Hz to 25 kHz for warm bass and clear treble. The closed-back, circumaural design helps reduce ambient noise and the thick replaceable Alcantara earpads yield long-lasting comfort and optimal noise isolation. The dual-frame headband is adjustable and generously cushioned to ensure a pleasing fit on a range of head sizes.
Thanks to the MMCX earpiece connectors and detachable cable system, the SRH1540 can accommodate the two supplied Kevlar-reinforced OFC cables or other MMCX cables (available separately). The gold-plated 3.5mm TRS mini plug and 1/4" adapter enable compatibility with MP3 players and mobile devices as well as audio interfaces and high-end headphone amps.
- 40mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- Closed-back, supra-aural design rests comfortably and securely on the ears with full isolation
- Alcantara and Slow-Recovery Foam Earpads
- 5 Hz to 25 kHz Frequency Response
- Padded Dual-Frame Headband
- Closed-Back, Over-Ear Design
- Detachable MMCX Oxygen-Free Copper Cable
- Earpiece Design Over-Ear (Circumaural), Closed-Back
- Driver Type Dynamic
- Driver Size 1.6" / 40 mm
- Magnet Type Neodymium
- Impedance 46 Ohms
- Frequency Range 5 Hz - 25 kHz
- Sensitivity 99 dB/mW at 1 kHz
- Maximum Power Handling 1000 mW
- Audio Connector to Source 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male
- Cable Length 6' / 1.8 m