Well suited for audiophiles and mastering engineers, the Shure SRH1840 are open-back, over-ear headphones that provide all the features you need for a critical listening experience. These headphones sport matched 40mm drivers equipped with neodymium magnets, delivering a balanced, clear, and articulate sound with accurate bass and smooth, extended highs.
Audiophiles will appreciate the steel driver frames, which sport vented center pole pieces to eliminate internal resonance, ensuring a consistent performance at all volume levels. Engineers will appreciate the open-back earcup design, which promotes the proper airflow for naturalistic audio with width of image and depth of field. Both will enjoy the comfortable fit and durable construction that ensure many years of use.
- Matched 40mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- 10 Hz to 30 kHz Frequency Response
- Dual-Frame Padded Headband
- Detachable OFC Cable with Kevlar Jacket
- 1/4" Adapter and Carrying Case Included
- Open-Back, Circumaural Design
- Aluminum and Steel Construction
- Driver Size 1.6" / 40 mm
- Magnet Type Neodymium
- Audio Connector to Source 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male
- Maximum Power Handling 1000 mW
- Adapter (Included) 1/4" TRS
- Material of Construction Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steel