Stree-free Creative Solution for a Convenient Podcast Experience
Utilize the Tascam Mixcast 4 to mix up to four audio tracks in an easy and intuitive process with a tabletop mixer and recorder with sound effects, independent headphone outputs, and mix-minus functionality, for guests on the fly or streams. With the Mixcast 4, you'll have everything ready to record a high-quality multicast podcast straight to an SD card or straight to a stereo USB feed, for instantaneous streaming over your favorite platform.
You'll enjoy the form factor of eight faders at your fingertips, as well as the eight sound-effect pads, and the built-in 5" touchscreen for deeper control. You'll be able to record up to 14 tracks at a time straight to an SD card, or record stereo over USB straight to your DAW, or streaming platform. In addition to Tascam's Podcast Editor Software, the Mixcast 4 ships with an included AC adapter and a USB Type-C cable.
Comprehensive Recording for Podcasting
Record up to four people in person with the built-in mic pres, which accept XLR-1/4" connections for all manner of microphones. In addition, you'll find stereo line inputs with selectable 1/4" or 3.5mm connections to interface with phones and consumer devices. Pair this with a Bluetooth input for wireless connections to phones and devices, and you'll have everything you need to capture audio for all your guests.
Stereo line inputs and the Bluetooth inputs both come with mix-minus functionality, so your remote guests won't hear an echo of themselves when they're talking.
Four independently controlled headphone outputs are on hand, but that's not all. A 3.5mm TRRS headphone output mirrors headphone output 1, should you only have a headset with a 3.5mm connection on hand.
Pads and Faders
With 8 faders and 8 sound pads (in 8 banks) under your fingers, you'll feel like a consummate professional. You'll have full sound pad control for editing and triggering sound effects, and transport functionality for one-touch recording.
Tascam MIXCAST 4 Features
- Podcast production up to 7 people (4 mic inputs with auto-mix, 4 headphone outputs), USB input, Bluetooth input, LINE IN (3.5mm TRRS)
- Invite guests and friends: Mix-Minus to connect call-ins with echo-free audio via Bluetooth, USB input or 4-pole TRRS audio cable
- Sound pads for instant sound triggering and effects
- Easy and intuitive control using the 5-inch touch panel
- Fully compatible with the dedicated TASCAM Podcast Editor software to cover the entire production workflow
- Direct internal multi-track recording to SD card (up to 14 tracks)
- 14 in / 2 out USB audio interface
- Nine language options including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
Tascam Mixcast 4 Downloads
Manual - As of 7/21/22
Manual (Addendum) - As of 7/21/22
Specs - As of 7/21/22
Product documents are provided as a courtesy and may not reflect the most up-to-date information. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.