An All-in-One production Mixer for Music and Multimedia Creators, Songwriters and Performers.
TASCAM's Model 12 is a compact all-in-one integrated mixer designed for music and multimedia creators, songwriters and performers. Features include TASCAM's critically acclaimed multi-track recorder, USB audio/MIDI interface, DAW control functions, and unique podcasting capability including mix-minus and smartphone inputs. The Model 12 supports your creative process, production, and workflow from start to finish including podcasting.
Flexible routing and onboard effects
If you've ever used a small-format analog console or a classic Portastudio, you'll already be familiar with the Model 12. Take control of your mix with 60mm faders, then tweak your tracks to perfection with 3-band EQs. Shape your output with a 3-band master EQ. Achieve great sound right from the start, thanks to eight high-grade mic preamps with +48V phantom power. You also get a full complement of I/O for integrating your instruments and outboard gear.
Easy standalone multitrack recording
Recording with the TASCAM Model 12 is a breeze. Capture up to 12 simultaneous tracks (channels 1–10 plus stereo master) directly to SD card at 24-bit/48kHz resolution, with overdubbing functions. You also get flexible routing and onboard effects. The Model 12 offers easy standalone multitrack recording at its best.
Tascam MODEL 12 Features
- Great-sounding, easy-to-use 12-track multitrack recording solution
- Boasts a classic analog mixer-style design that's both intuitive and immediate
- 60mm faders provide precise control
- Familiar EQ and Aux controls for tweaking your tracks
- Generous complement of I/O including 8 high-grade mic preamps
- Internal recording to SD card at 24-bit/48kHz resolution
- Flexible routing and onboard effects
- Built-in 12-in/10-out audio interface for easy DAW integration
- DAW and transport control
- Lightweight yet rugged design