An All-in-One production Mixer for Music and Multimedia Creators, Songwriters and Performers.
TASCAM's Model 16 all-in-one mixer brings the flagship Model 24's powerful recording and mixing features and functionality to a new level of compactness and affordability, creating a full-featured small format mixer that combines the warmth of analog with a digital workflow. The Model 16 is the perfect mixing solution for small format live performance, recording and production environments, featuring a multi-track recorder, USB audio interface, effects, comprehensive mixing and routing capabilities, and Bluetooth wireless. With the Model 16, your perfect mix has met its match.
14 Inputs for Complete Flexibility
14 easy-to-access top-panel inputs provide flexible options for microphones or instrument connections, including 10 Mic/14 Line/2 Inst to allow easy access for connecting microphones, instruments or other audio sources for live recording or mixing.
Professional Channel Strip Control Features
A tactile Gain knob tops each channel for precise tweaking of input levels. A push-button Lo-Cut filter and three-position Input Selector (Live/PC/MTR) facilitate quick and precise control of input source signals. A 1-knob inline Compressor is available on inputs 1-8 as is a mid-range sweepable 3-band EQ.
Easy Standalone Multitrack Recording
Recording with the TASCAM Model 16 is a breeze. Capture up to 16 simultaneous tracks (channels 1–14 plus stereo master) directly to SD card at 24-bit/48kHz resolution, with the ability to overdub up to eight tracks at the same time. You also get flexible routing and onboard effects. The Model 16 offers easy standalone multitrack recording at its best.
Tascam MODEL 16 Features
- Great-sounding, easy-to-use 16-track multitrack recording solution
- Boasts a classic analog mixer-style design that's both intuitive and immediate
- 60mm faders provide precise control
- Familiar EQ and Aux controls for tweaking your tracks
- Generous complement of I/O including 10 high-grade mic preamps
- Internal recording to SD card at 24-bit/48kHz resolution
- Flexible routing and onboard effects
- Built-in 16-in/14-out audio interface for easy DAW integration
- Lightweight yet rugged design