Hx6 is Telos’ most advanced six-line digital Talkshow system. It features two high-performance digital hybrids and includes Telos’ famous Digital Dynamic EQ, noise gate, caller ducking and acoustic echo cancellation. Works with analog or digital phone lines (6 POTS or 3 ISDN BRI). Single-cable Ethernet hookup via Axia Livewire+ I/O, or choice of analog or AES/EBU I/O with one input and one output per hybrid, and one Program On-Hold input. Includes complimentary XScreen Lite call screening software from Broadcast Bionics.
- Six line capacity; works with POTS (analog) or ISDN (digital) phone lines.
- Our most advanced digital hybrids, with DSP algorithms optimized for superior performance with today's wide variety of far-end call types (VoIP, cell, POTS, app-based).
- Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic EQ) and adjustable smart-level AGC ensure spectrally consistent audio from call to call - even on notoriously tough cellular calls.
- Excellent trans-hybrid loss of >55dB.
- Smooth, proven, symmetrical wide-range AGC by the audio processing experts at Omnia Audio.
- Studio adaptation and a subtle, inaudible pitch shifter to prevent feedback in open-speaker studio environments.
- A sophisticated caller override that improves performance and allows precision adjustment of the degree to which talent audio "ducks" the caller audio.
- Striking Telos VSet6 six-line phone controllers with large, colorful VGA LCD displays that provide intuitive operation and setup. Telos-exclusive Status Symbols provide producers and talent with animated, high-contrast icons that communicate line and caller status at a glance.
- Three different Hx6 versions matched to your choice of analog POTS phone lines, ISDN-S (Europe), or ISDN-U (North American) digital phone lines.
- Caller ID for both analog and digital telephone connections, which is displayed on the VSet6 phoneset
- and the included XScreen Lite call screening application.
- Livewire+ IP-Audio allows fast, one-cable integration with Axia networks, and provides Axia board operators with seamless, on-console control of multiple lines and hybrids. Standard Ethernet backbone provides a common transport path for both studio audio and telecom needs, resulting in cost savings and a simplified studio infrastructure.
- Choice of standard Analog I/O or optional, extra-cost AES/EBU I/O.
- Easy setup and configuration via Ethernet using any PC and your favorite Web browser.
- XScreen Lite call screening software from Broadcast Bionics, provided at no cost.
- Telos 3rd-generation Adaptive Digital Hybrids.
- Telos Exclusive Feedback Reduction Functions.
- Send-to-Caller Processing: High-pass Filter, Frequency Shifter, AGC/Limiter, Program-on-Hold AGC/Limiter, Sample Rate Conversion (with AES option).
- Receive-From-Caller Processing: High-pass "Hum" Filter, Smart AGC / Platform Leveler, Noise Gate, Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic Equalization) 3-band Adaptive Spectral Processor, Sample Rate Conversion (with AES option)
- Send Analog Inputs: 2x
- Program-on-Hold Analog Inputs: 1x
- Connector : XLR Female, Pin 2 High (Active Balanced with Protection)
- Input Level: Adjustable from -7 to +8 dBu (nominal)
- Analog Clip Point : +21 dBu
- Impedance: Bridging, > 10K Ohms
- Analog-to-Digital Converter Resolution: 20 bits
- Receive Analog Outputs: 2x
- Connector: XLR Male, Pin 3 High
- Output Level: Adjustable from -7 to +8 dBu (nominal)
- Digital-to-Analog Converter Resolution: 24 bits
- Headroom Before Clipping: 20 dB headroom above 4dBU nominal levels
Switch Matrix and Conferencing
- Audio Routing and Switch: All Digital
- Telephone Lines: 6
- Hybrids: 2
- Studio Inputs: 2
- Studio Outputs: 2
- Program-on-Hold: 1
- Ethernet 100Base-T
- Web server for configuration and software update
- Telnet for command line control and diagnostics
- Call Screening Interface server allows up to 8 instances of call screening software to connect simultaneously
- General purpose Input/Output: 2x 15-pin D-sub with status outputs and control inputs.
- Control Interface: Up to 12 attached controllers (any mix of VSet6 phones, Console Controllers or screening software) via Ethernet connection.
- Type: Internal auto-ranging, 85-250 VAC auto-switching, 50-60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 14.2 Watts.
ISDN Telephone Connectivity
- Protocol Compatibility: National ISDN 1 and 2, DMS-100 Custom Function, AT&T 5ESS Custom Point-to-point, Euro-ISDN conforming to the Net 3/ETS300 Protocol
- Interface: USA & Canada - Integrated NT1 for direct connection to ISDN line via the two-wire U-interface (6-position/2-pin RJ-11 connector) 2B1Q Line Encoding; Worldwide - 4-wire S-interface (8-position / 8-pin RJ-45 Connector)
- Telephone Coding Modes: μLaw (ISDN Proto set to Natl I-1, AT&T Custom, Q.931mu or DMS Custom), A-Law (ISDN Proto set to ETS-300)
Analog Telephone Connectivity
- Universal interface for worldwide application
- Programmable loop current
- Programmable ring and disconnect signaling (loop drop or tone)
- Programmable Flash time
- Caller ID decoding using Bellcore 212 modem standard
- Click here to view the current regulatory compliance