The A-9060SM2 Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifiers redefines the conventional mixer/amplifier category by combining a modular matrix mixer, digital signal processor (DSP) and amplifiers in a compact, two rack space package. This product is ideal for multi-zone paging, music distribution and room-combining applications.
The A-9060SM2 model includes a single channel amplifier with high or low impedance outputs plus a matrix mixer-only version.
This product includes eight module ports allowing designers to easily configure custom systems with up to eight mic/line inputs and eight outputs. The A-9060SM2 chassis has two channels of built-in digital signal processing (DSP) with ten band parametric EQ, compressor, eight-level ducking and more. Input and output modules provide additional DSP.
Two discrete operation modes, "Matrix" and "Mixer", allows this product to be used in both simple mixing and complex multi-zone paging applications. Versatile features include telephone zone paging, automatic microphone mixing and ambient noise control.
The A-9060SM2 is UL and cUL Listed and backed with TOA’s five year product warranty.
- Modular Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifiers for a multitude of applications including audio-visual, zone paging, room combining and many more
- Easy to Configure and Operate
- 24-bit, 48 kHz sampling
- Ultra-Low Distortion -- 0.0008%
- Modular Mixer - up to 8 mic/line inputs and 8 outputs
- 10-Band Parametric EQ
- High and Low Pass Filters
- Loudness Contour
- Bass and Treble
- Delay (MIXER mode)
- TOA Speaker EQ Presets
- Dual Modes (MIXER and MATRIX) - two separate feature sets to suit both simple mixing and complex multi-zone distribution applications
- Telephone Zone Paging - access up to eight zones with optional ZP-001T module
- Automatic Mic Mixing - automatically adjusts output level based on the total number of open microphones (NOM)
- Ambient Noise Control - automatically increase or reduce output levels in response to changes in ambient noise
- Multi-function Display allows programming and operation without a PC
- Rack-mount Kit Included (2RU)
- Five Year Warranty